Practice post

I live in Santiago since november of 2021. I don't know a lot of places, just a few that are near my appartment. In my opinion, one place that is very atractive to visit when you came from another city, is Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral, also known as GAM. There you can find theather, movies, art expositions, workshops, and very intersting places to eat, like restaurants and coffee shops that are nearby. Most of the expositions are free, but the ones that you have to pay to get in, have a very accesible price for students. One day me and my friends went to see an alternative play that involved a lot of reflexion about LGBTQ+ people and chilean dictatorship. The vision that the Gam has is very disruptive compared to other cultural centers. That's why I recommend it. 

If you are a student of the Juan Gomez Milla Campus, yo have to get into Grecia Avenue, cross the street until you get to the bus stop number 2, and get on the 516, or 519 bus, and get off on the Catholic University stop. 

I live near the Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral, in the center of Santiago. I rather prefer the bus than the subway. For me is more confortable than the subway because I don´t like the stairs and the combinations. I think I feel more anxiety in the subway. In addition, I rather prefer the bus because I don't move around in places that are faraway from my home.  

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree! the Centro Cultural Gabriela Mistral its really a place where you can do lots of things, near there is Barrio Lastarria and almost every day you can see people selling things on the street, such as clothes, food and objets of any kind!. Fun place to visit.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I also named the GAM in my post, because my favourite place is Lastarria (at the moment).

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Dani!
    I really like the Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center because it shows in a very nice way the national culture. I have always been very attracted by its murals and its revolutionary decoration.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hi Dani! I agree with you, the GAM is a very interesting place and so valuable considering that there are not too much cultural centers like the GAM. I also love the Lastarria neighborhood, the surroundings of that place are very attractive.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I agree with you Daniel, the GAM is a very nice place, you can always meet something interesting to enjoy.

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi Dani. I´ve never visit the GAM culture center, but with your description it´s clearly a good place to visit if you are looking for an artistic and cultural experience, i will definitely visit it in the future.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares